SUGGESTION AND FEEDBACK

SUGGESTION AND FEEDBACK

Views and suggestions of customers are of prime importance to the Canteen Services. With a view to utilize such feedback, a suggestion box as well as a suggestion book is available in each Depot / URC. In case any URC or customer has any suggestion on any aspect of the Canteen Services, the same may be dropped in the suggestion box or recorded in the suggestion book available with the Depot Manager / URC Manager. The Depot / URC will take necessary action on the suggestion so received / recorded.

1 comment:

  1. I am on deputation in m/o defence & having facility of Canteen Smart Card i.e. valid till 2030.

    Please tell me,
    1- what would be happened after completion of deputation period & my repatriation to my parent department (State Government Employee). Will this remain with me till 2030?

    2- Employee of IB Department, who are civilian in nature, posted in North East or in Laddakh region, Canteen Smart Card facility is provided to him & after return to his department in plain areas, they don't need to return Smart Card & they avail Card facility till retirement.

    3- Is it possible in my case?

    Please reply immediately on my e-mail ID: shailesh70kr@yahoo.co.in

    S. Kumar

    ReplyDelete